What are Turnips?
Turnips are the ancient vegetable. It is most grown in Siberia. It is used for humans as well as cattle. It is mostly available in purple color from outside and white inside.
Where they usually found?
It is the most popularly grown in Siberia
- Calories: 34
- Fat: 0.1 gram
- Carbs: 7 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Sugar: 4 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 grams
What are its benefits?
- Consist of anticancer properties
- Good for blood pressure patients
- Protect you against harmful bacteria
- Keeps your heart healthy
- Have a property to fight against inflammation
- Help to improve digestion
How to grow it
- Best time to grow it is winter or spring
- Soil temperature should be between 40 to 75o F
- Spread the seeds
- Water it regularly
How to Include It In Your Diet?
- Used in different dishes
- Used in salad
- You can use it in baked form as a chips