Lamb meat is also known as red meat. A huge amount of myoglobin is found in it. It contains zinc and iron. There are many benefits of lamb patties. A perfect source of iron is given to muscles. Lambs have more proteins than chicken and fish. It is very proteinous to health. Vitamin C is also present in it. It also helps in the development of the nervous system.
It boosts the immune system. It supports the immune system in a very gentle manner. It is a powerhouse of proteins. Proteins are good for the development of muscle and bones. Biotin is also found in lamb meat. Which is used for the good growth of hair.
Fats like omega-3 is provided to the body by lamb meat. Yorkshire is the country of york. The shire means administrative area or county. It is a very traditional and historic country.
How to make Yorkshire lamb patties
Patties can be made with minced beef, chicken, salt fish, or lamb, and vegetarian patties are also available. This recipe calls for minced lamb, but you can use any of the other meats instead. These spicy small packets are great for a snack, a picnic, or a light meal with salad.
- Take a bowl to add the mince
- Add onion but before adding grind onions, ginger and green chillies then just chuck all of that in mince
- Give that a quick little stir
- Mean a while, put the pan in the heat and put some oil in it
- Now, continue with mince, add a pinch of salt, chilli powder, crushed coriander seeds, lemon juice, and at this point add 1/2 beaten egg, some gram flour
- Now give it a nice mix with hands
- If it's quite wet at this point then add some more gram flour and mix it
- Now, make patties shape with hands
- Add the patties to the pan for frying on medium heat
- Fry for about 7 minutes
- Dish it out and serve with sauce
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 228
- Calories from Fat 126
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 14g22%
- Saturated Fat 6.4g32%
- Trans Fat 0.1g
- Cholesterol 59mg20%
- Sodium 243mg11%
- Potassium 249mg8%
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4g4%
- Dietary Fiber 1g4%
- Sugars 2.1g
- Protein 15g30%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.