Vegetables are very good for the growth and development of the human body. In the dish, vegetables are given a very dynamic touch. It is cooked in a very stylish method. The crispiness of the vegetables adds a very elegant taste to the veggies.
The vegetables are seasoned with salt and pepper. As we all that the pepper is good for our health. But salt in an excess amount is because the salt is high in sodium that is bad for the health. But the veggies all over is good and perfect for your health.
These veggies are good for the digestion of food. It improves the immune system. Perfect for the body muscles. It contains many vitamins and minerals. which works for the betterment and development of the body.
How to make Vegetable Salt and Pepper
Vegetable Salt and Pepper Recipe is an elegant collection of different vegetables with the seasoning of salt and pepper. These unique veggies are dipped into a very delicious sauce. It served as an appetizer and dinner as well. This dish is made for the veggies' lover. Frying the veggies into a very delicious and creamy sauce gives it a new texture.
- Take a container.
- Add water into it.
- Add all the veggies and bring them to boil.
- Bring out the veggies in a bowl and dry them.
- Add all-purpose flour to it.
- Add red and green capsicum.
- Combine it well.
- Take another bowl.
- Add cornflour, all-purpose flour, ginger garlic paste, salt, and pepper.
- Mix it well.
- Now add sufficient water to make a thick batter.
- Wisk it well.
- Take another pan.
- Dip the veggies into the batter and cook it into the pan for a while.
- Take out the veggies and soak all of them in the tissue paper.
- Enjoy the tasty vegetables salt and pepper
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 148
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 9g14%
- Total Carbohydrate 13g5%
- Protein 2g4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.