Manchurian word is an of Manchuria. Nelson Wang in 1975 invented this classical dish. One customer came to him asked him to prepared sometime different from the menu. He prepared this ideal dish named the Vegetable Manchurian. There are two types of Manchurian one is gravy and the other is crispy Manchurian.
It also has many health benefits. Vegetable Manchurian have many minerals and vitamins. It helps in the good functioning of the body. The vitamins which help for the functioning is vitamin b6, vitamin C and vitamin k. For making the heart health good folate and pantothenic acid.
It improves the bones. The veggies in the Manchurian gives many healthy effects on your body. As we all know that veggies are very good for your health. Enjoy the exciting dish with your family.
How to make Vegetable Manchurian
Veg Manchurian is a delightful Indo-Chinese meal created with wisps of veggies shaped into dumplings and dipped in a sauce with a beautiful interplay of hot, sweet, sour, and salty flavours. It's a dish you'll want to eat over and over again.
- Take a bowl. Mix carrot, cabbage, beans and add chilli powder, a pinch of pepper, salt according to taste and mix them nicely
- Now, to bind everything together add some cornflour and all-purpose flour mix them and don't add water veggies releases their own moisture
- Now, make medium-sized balls
- Take a frying pan. Add oil for frying veggies balls. Flip it to the other side and fry until golden brown.
- Now, veggies kofta are ready
Now, let's make gravy
- Take a frying pan, heat 2 tbsp oil, once oil is hot add 1 tbsp chopped ginger, 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- Now, add 1 onion, capsicum and saute it for 2 minutes
- Now, add sauces to it
- Add tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, soy sauce mix them then add salt, sprinkle some freshly ground pepper
- For gravy, mix cornflour in water and add to the pan
- Once, the gravy thickens a bit add the fried veg balls and mix them well
- Finally, add spring onions and turn off the heat
- Dish it out
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 71
- Calories from Fat 42
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 4.7g8%
- Saturated Fat 0.4g2%
- Sodium 196mg9%
- Potassium 62mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7g3%
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g4%
- Sugars 1.7g
- Protein 0.9g2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.