This soup is a combination of two cuisine.The Indian and Chinese cuisine. It is a very famous soup. It a hot and spicy soup. This soup was born in Meghalaya. Colour of the soup is dark brown. The texture is perfect and fine. It is served in a very unique style. The simple and tasty manchow soup is just perfect. It is preparedwith crispy noodles and spicy and hot soup. Some extra veggies are added to increase the flavour of the dish.
This is the most healthiest dish. It really good for the weight loss. The veggies in the soup maintain the normal functioning of the body. This dish increase and encourage the immunity. It is also good when you are in fever. It is also good for the metabolism.
It also avoid the constipation. It also good for your skin. It glows your skin just like a light. It will provide your great energy. It also avoid from heart attack. This soup also works for the betterment of life. It proves that this soup is best for the health.
How to make Vegetable Manchow Soup
The Chinese traditional soups are loved by everyone. These can be served as appetizers. One of them is Vegetable Manchow Soup. The ingredient of this soup gives a very dignified taste.
- Take a pan and add water to it, then add oil and ginger, garlic, coriander leaves and green chillies and cook it for 2mins.
- Fry the remaining veggies, pepper, and salt for another two minutes.
- After that add some soy sauce and salt to it.
- To make the soup thick, use cornflour and mix it with water, and add this to the pan. Mix it instantly.
- Now turn off the flame, present it with the spring onions's stems.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 128.8
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 7.2g12%
- Saturated Fat 1g5%
- Sodium 1063.5mg45%
- Potassium 402.4mg12%
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4g5%
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g10%
- Sugars 2.9g
- Protein 3.6g8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.