Vegetable fried rice is found in different cultures. But it was found by the Chinese cuisine. It is a very known dish of the Chinese. Several benefits are found in this dish. Because it is made with very healthy ingredients. It is a very simple and light dish of rice. A very simple and easy technique is required to prepare this rice at your parties.
To some extent, rice is not good for human health. But the veggies make a balance between rice and veggies. Carrot in the fried rice works for the improvement of eye vision. Salt and pepper are used for seasoning which increases the taste of the dish.
Celery is also very much good and fine for your health. By just adding spring onions it takes to the next level. The dish is very much attractive to everyone. Because of the appearance and the presentation.
How to make Vegetable Fried Rice
Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe is a traditional and very famous dish of Chinese. It is a very detectable and appetizing dish. When the veggies and Rice intermix together it forms a very ambrosial dish.
- Take a container.
- Add water into it.
- Bring it to boil.
- Add rice into it.
- Boil the rice until you feel that its able to eat
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil and salt into it.
- Filter out the warm water and wash it with cold water.
- Take a container and add 1 tablespoon of oil into it.
- Pour the remaining oil and heat it.
- Add garlic and onions and cook it until it's brown.
- At low flame add beans to make it cook well.
- Add carrots, peas, and celery and until you feel that it is able to eat.
- Add sauce like soya sauce, chili sauce, and vinegar.
- After that add rice and mix it well.
- Enjoy the delicious vegetable fried rice.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 285.3
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 1.3g2%
- Saturated Fat 3.1g16%
- Cholesterol 141.7mg48%
- Sodium 1023.1mg43%
- Potassium 206159.1mg5891%
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3g8%
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g9%
- Protein 8.8g18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.