Vegetable Chow Mein could be an exceptionally delicious and well-known stir-fried vegetable noodle dish from China. It’s too one of the foremost well-known road foods in India and a part of other nations. A Chinese stir-fried noodle dish which is presently a well-known roadside food dish over the globe, particularly in Asia Stacked with new vegetables and simple to form, this vegetable Chowmein formula culminates for a sound supper or side dish.
Being a well-known dish over nations, Chowmein is made totally different ways with numerous diverse varieties in numerous places, this one here is the speediest and easiest Chowmein recipe. Insolent noodles stir-fried with lovely much any/all of the vegetables in your fridge, culminate for slurping. Vegetable Chowmein is here to convey all of that.
A Vegetarian Chowmein is essentially a mix of browned noodles with parts of veggies. Soft velvety noodles with crunch from the veggies. Vegetable Chowmein is a classical lip-smacking Indian road food recipe made with cut veggies. It is essentially an Indian adaptation or indo Chinese cooking recipe with a parcel of fixings and fashion acquired from Asian cooking. It is a perfect party starter or an appetizer recipe that can be shared by itself without any sides but tastes extraordinary with any Manchurian sauce.
How to make Vegetable Chowmein
Vegetable Chowmein is a forever love for everyone. It's a perfect mixture of tasty veggies and noodles. When both are combine, it makes a unique and elegant dish. It can be served as dinner, lunch, and brunch.
- Take a pan and add water to it.
- When the water starts boiling, add fresh noodles to it.
- When the noodles are boiled.
- Drain the water out of it.
- Wash it with cold water.
- Then add 1 teaspoon oil, So the noodles will not stick together.
- Cut the veggies in thin sticks.
- Take a small bowl and add green chilies and vinegar into it.
- Soak the green chilies in vinegar.
- Keep it aside for garnishing.
- Take another pan, add some oil.
- On high flame add onions in it and cook it until the onions become golden.
- Add the veggies and cook them for a while.
- Now, add salt, black pepper powder, tomato sauce, chili sauce, soy sauce, and vinegar into the pan and mix it well.
- In the end, add the boiled noodles and mix them.
- Garnish it with green chilies dipped in vinegar.
- Your Vegetable Chowmein is ready. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 284.7
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 16.2g25%
- Saturated Fat 1.8g9%
- Sodium 586.4mg25%
- Potassium 391.5mg12%
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5g9%
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g15%
- Sugars 2.1g
- Protein 5.8g12%
- Vitamin A 10.9%
- Vitamin C 88.9%
- Calcium 2.8%
- Iron 12.2%
- Vitamin D 10%
- Vitamin E 12.1%
- Thiamin 17.4%
- Riboflavin 24.2%
- Niacin 21.9%
- Vitamin B6 13.3%
- Folate 15.5%
- Vitamin B12 0.4%
- Pantothenic Acid 12.6%
- Phosphorus 13.6%
- Magnesium 8.8%
- Zinc 6.4%
- Selenium 25.6%
- Copper 13.2%
- Manganese 28.7%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.