Veg Fried Rice is a traditional and classical dish. This dish is prepared by using the elegant technique of stir-frying. It is served before the dessert. There are tons of advantages of Veg Fried Rice. It is used to maintain and glow the skin. It can improve your skin colour as well.
It works as a powerful antioxidant. It can remove pinworms from your stomach. It is very highly proteinous rice. It is also used for the development of bones and muscles. It is a huge source of energy for the body.
It is also good for the eye. It can improve your vision to a great extent. But taking rice in an excess amount is a very dangerous to health. Taking anything in an excess amount is very dangerous.
How to make Veg Fried Rice
In Chinese food veg fried rice has special importance. It is a combination of unique spices and tasty vegetables. When this combination is mix with rice then an elegant dish is formed.
- Take a pan put some oil and heat it.
- Then put some ginger garlic paste and cook it until it browns.
- Add all of the vegetables, and cook it well.
- Now add soya sauce and Vinegar.
- Then combine the boiled rice and veggies.
- Mix them finely and serve it while hot!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 285.3
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 17.3g27%
- Saturated Fat 3.1g16%
- Cholesterol 141.7mg48%
- Sodium 1023.1mg43%
- Potassium 159.1mg5%
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3g8%
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g9%
- Protein 8.8g18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.