A sushi lover can easily understand the flavour and the texture of the tuna tartare. Tuna tartare helps in the development and the betterment of the human body. It is very helpful to the heart. It cured many heart diseases. It also lowers the cholesterol in the arteries. It also pumps the body for the upholding of the human body.
It also includes omega 3 in itself. You can found potassium in the tuna tartare which helps in lowing the blood pressure. Omega 3 along with potassium works for the betterment of the cardiovascular system. It also helps in a heart attack. Tuna Tartare is filled with many minerals and vitamins. Such as manganese, zinc, vitamin C and selenium. These help to fight cancer diseases.
Everyone is very conscious about their weight. So they take a very good and healthy diet. Tuna tartare is very good for weight loss. It gives a very balanced calories.
How to make Tuna Tartare
Tuna tartare is a meal made with raw tuna that is chopped into small cubes and served in a bowl. The Asian spices of ginger, soy, chile, and lime juice complement the tuna's clean, silky flavour, and a sprinkling of sesame seeds add a lovely crunch. Avocado can alternatively be used in this recipe.
- Take a cutting board put the yellowfin tuna on it and cover with butcher paper and freeze
- Take a bowl to add tosa soy, chilli and garlic paste, sesame oil and mix well
- Now take out the freezer yellowfin tuna and cut it into cubes.
- Add it into the sauce and mix well
- Defrost for 15 minutes
- Put sheets won ton pastry in dish and dress it with the prepared sauce and sprinkle the sesame seeds
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat 246
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 27g42%
- Saturated Fat 3.9g20%
- Cholesterol 46mg16%
- Sodium 1525mg64%
- Potassium 844mg25%
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4g3%
- Dietary Fiber 4g16%
- Sugars 0.8g
- Protein 31g62%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.