A Tuna is made with a combination of tuna and mayonnaises. This recipe is 100 years old. There are many benefits of tuna salad. Vitamin b12 is used for the development of DNA and it is found in the tasty tuna salad. It also helps in the formation of new red blood cells. Omega-3 fatty acids decrease the rate and level of omega-6 fatty acids and LDL cholesterol.
Omega-3s works for the betterment and protect the eye from several kinds of diseases. It also slows the tumour cells. It is very high in protein and low in calories. It is good for weight loss. Eating tuna salad for some weeks can reduce a great weight of your body.
A Tuna salad is a very delicious and interesting salad. It is a very refreshing salad. It is very good for the health. It is a very elegant and unique dish. It made in a very perfect and gentle manner.
How to make Tuna Salad
Tuna salad is a typical light and refreshing comfort dish. It's a quick, tasty, and healthful lunch recipe made with a few simple ingredients. My mother used to prepare this recipe for my school lunches when I was a kid. It can be eaten wrapped in lettuce, sandwiched between gluten-free bread, or with flaxseed crackers.
- Put tuna in water
- With the help of a strainer, drain the tuna well, flake it and place it in a large bowl
- Now add celery, onions to the tuna bowl
- Add fresh dill and lemon juice, mayonnaise to the mixture and mix them well
- Now, sprinkle salt and pepper according to your taste and mix nicely
- Serve it with crackers
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 383
- Calories from Fat 171
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 19g30%
- Saturated Fat 3.2g16%
- Cholesterol 26.6mg9%
- Sodium 824.1mg35%
- Potassium 364.9mg11%
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3g7%
- Protein 32.9g66%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.