Croquettes are a traditional fried dish that can include potatoes, meat, or seafood. This model is just like a crab cake however is made with canned tuna, and fried withinside the recognizable croquette shape. You can switch the tuna to canned salmon if desired, simply recall to get rid of any bones and drain the fish first.
Quick, easy, scrumptious tuna patties! The best thing you may make with canned tuna. The aluminum foil allows to hold meals wet and leftovers fresh and makes clean-up easy. These irresistibly crispy meals modify a grazing board right into a healthful supper. Ten mins are all it takes to create those easy tuna croquettes.
Gorgeous, gently fried tuna croquettes have loads of flavor! There’s no chopping, grounding, thawing, or meat needed! And they flavor exceptional good. Good sufficient to serve to site visitors too! Simple tuna croquettes are simply one in all our awesome, super-easy, however crazy yummy recipes we create for people much like you!
How to make Tuna Croquettes
These crispy tuna croquettes are an excellent way to use leftover mashed potatoes. They're ready in under 30 minutes and are ideal for any night of the week.
Here’s the easiest recipe for you.
- First, combine the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; cover and chill.
- Then, add eggs, tuna, carrots, bread crumbs, green onion, parsley, and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Roll in remaining bread crumbs and shape into x 2-inch logs.
- Now, heat the oil in a pan over a medium flame.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until browned, adding the remaining croquettes half at a time.
- Continue with the remaining croquettes. Serve with a side of sauce.
- Eat and enjoy.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 209.7
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 6.3g10%
- Saturated Fat 1.3g7%
- Cholesterol 127.5mg43%
- Sodium 401.5mg17%
- Potassium 233.2mg7%
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1g5%
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g4%
- Sugars 1.1g
- Protein 23.6g48%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.