This tropical quinoa breakfast is creamy, delicious, and contains enough protein to keep you full throughout the morning! Quinoa is a good breakfast candidate because it is one of the few plant-based sources of complete protein. It will fill you and your family. And provide yourself with the energy you need to be active for a day. This quinoa breakfast bowl contains 12 grams of protein per serving.
Quinoa is a healthy grain that can be added to your family’s diet in many ways. It’s easy to enter the breakfast program. This quinoa breakfast will help you get rid of the routine. When cooked with light coconut milk and bananas, the quinoa will become slightly sweet and very creamy. Anyone who likes hot porridge for breakfast will love breakfast quinoa!
The toppings included are mango and toasted coconut. The texture contrast is perfect, and the taste of banana and coconut quinoa is perfect. Of course, you can add any fruit on hand at any time. Strawberries or blueberries are fine too!
How to make Tropical Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
This creamy, delectable Tropical Breakfast Quinoa has enough protein to keep you full all morning!
Here’s the easiest recipe for you.
- First, bring pineapple juice, coconut milk, cinnamon, and ginger to a boil in a big pot.
- Then, toss in the quinoa. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until liquid has been absorbed.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Now, combine the pineapple and brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Mango and macadamia nuts go on top.
- Serve with coconut flakes if preferred.
- Eat and enjoy.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 334.9
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 7.3g12%
- Saturated Fat 1g5%
- Cholesterol 4.9mg2%
- Sodium 30mg2%
- Potassium 419.4mg12%
- Total Carbohydrate 59.4g20%
- Dietary Fiber 6.2g25%
- Sugars 21.4g
- Protein 10.5g21%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.