Tofu with Vegetables in Black Bean Sauce is a very exciting dish of Chinese cuisine. it is finely made in a very tremendous method. It will excite your taste buds. It is a very unique and interesting dish of Chinese. It is a mouth-watering dish.
Tofu is very much beneficial to health. People add soya which added estrogen to the body. Which is the main reason for breast cancer. Tofu is very helpful to reduce the risk of breast cancer. It also protects the heart from several diseases.
Tofu can lower cholesterol levels also. Black bean sauce is very good for your health. It provides energy to your body. It make your bone stronger. It helps you with weight loss. It is very much good for the present women. It is very beneficial for the nervous system.
How to make Tofu with Vegetables in Black Bean Sauce
It's a delicious combination of red pepper, garlic, ginger, asparagus, broccoli, tofu, and black bean sauce. There are juicy veggies in it that are flavored with black bean sauce. This dish gives you a really delicious taste.
- Take a heavy bottom pan and add oil into it.
- Heat the oil.
- Add the red chili and fry it until its color changes.
- Then add the garlic and ginger.
- Cook it for at least 10 seconds.
- Now add the diced onion to the pan and cook for 15 seconds.
- After that adding tofu. Cook it for a minute.
- Then add the black bean sauce.
- Mix cornflour in cold water.
- Add the cornflour mixture to it. Mix it finely.
- Remove the pan from the flame.
- Garnish it with spring onions.
- Your dish is ready. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 201.8
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 9.9g16%
- Saturated Fat 1.2g6%
- Sodium 1281.5mg54%
- Potassium 493.5mg15%
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3g7%
- Dietary Fiber 3.9g16%
- Sugars 4.1g
- Protein 14.9g30%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.