It’s difficult to resist wrapping up these Tandoori Mutton Chops. Tandoori Mutton Chops Recipe is absolutely mouthwatering. For getting a completely delicious taste you would like to boil first. In case you’re aiming to have a party, bubble chops before time and marinade them. When the visitors arrive skillet to fry and serve hot.
Tandoori Mutton Chops are tender and juicy, bursting with a special blend of Indian herbs and flavors and astonishing flavor! In case you’re seeking something different and distinct to put on your supper, Tandoori Mutton Chops may very well be an amazing of the foremost flavorful lamb meat you’ll ever eat.
This simple Tandoori Mutton Chops is getting to make you the star of your next cookout! An advanced but basic summer recipe. This recipe of Tandoori Mutton Chops is exceptionally simple. You ought to try and make this dish once you may doubtlessly cherish it.
How to make Tandoori Mutton Chops
The natural hue of lamb chops marinated with all the spices and yogurt with lemon juice and grilled over charcoal gives the incredibly tasty recipe its natural color.
Let's get started
- Take a pan
- Add lamb chops in it
- Now add chopped onions
- Now add ginger garlic paste, turmic powder, and water
- Cover the lid for 30 minutes till the water has boiled
- Make sure the meat is tender, once you checked then dry the water
- Take a bowl
- Add cumin powder, Red chili powder, coriander powder, whole spice Powder, tandoori masala powder, crushed green chilies, lemon Juice, and yogurt now mix everything very nicely
- At last add some green coriander
- Now add the chops to the mixture and mix everything and make sure that all the chops are covered in the mixture very nicely
- Set them aside for 30 minutes
- Take a pan
- Add of oil and heat it
- Then add your chops in and fry them
- You can just apply the leftover mixture on the chops
- Now cover the lid and let it cook for 5 minutes on low flame
- After 5 minutes change sides and cook until the chops are golden brown
- Now put them in a pan for the smoky effect
- So take a foil and put it in the center and add heating charcoal and some drops of oil on top of it and immediately cover the lid
- Leave it for two to three minutes
- Serve and Enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 147.7
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 7.2g12%
- Saturated Fat 3.3g17%
- Trans Fat 7.2g
- Cholesterol 8mg3%
- Sodium 220.8mg10%
- Potassium 255.8mg8%
- Total Carbohydrate 5g2%
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g3%
- Sugars 1.9g
- Protein 15.6g32%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.