The tandoori-style flavors utilized in this chicken sandwich improve a customary dish to an entirely extraordinary extent. It typifies striking flavors employing a blend of spices and herbs to achieve a delicious and hot sandwich that everybody can appreciate. This sandwich is encourage barbecued so the flavors are cooked to flawlessness and permit you to create this sandwich more ‘desi’ as per your liking!
In India, chicken is one of the foremost well-known nourishments cooked within the tandoor, the omnipresent clay stove. The mystery to the chick’s unmistakable taste and delicate surface could be a yogurt marinade improved with flavors. This tandoori chicken sandwich is made with layers of tandoori chicken.
A delicious double-decker Club Sandwich filled with a tandoori-spiced chicken and slathered with mayonnaise and ruddy chili sauce. It’s inconceivably delicious. Attempt this formula! It’s a really fast, make-ahead formula for breakfast, lunch, or snack.
How to make Tandoori Masala Chicken Sandwiches
This tandoori club sandwich is created with layers of tandoori chicken, juicy tomatoes, onions, crispy lettuce, cheddar cheese, and a spicy mayonnaise dressing, and is an iconic double-decker sandwich. It's a quick, make-ahead breakfast, lunch, or snack recipe.
Hers’s the easiest recipe for you.
- First, whisk yogurt and tandoori spices together in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Add the chicken and marinate it. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
Meanwhile, take a small bowl and combine slaw ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve, covered.
- To make the sauce, mix yogurt, mint, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Now, heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Cook for 5-6 minutes on each side. Spread toasted bun with sauce. Layer lettuce, chicken, and slaw on the bottom of each bun.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 533
- Calories from Fat 198
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 22g34%
- Saturated Fat 2g10%
- Cholesterol 58mg20%
- Sodium 816mg34%
- Total Carbohydrate 48g16%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 36g72%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.