Szechwan Style Chicken is the boss of Chinese cuisine. Chinese cuisine never fails to impress by their cooking style and taste. It is the most popular dish in the world by the Chinese. The is very special for cooking this type of dish. The is very unique and elegant.
The colour is very much glowing and attractive. It is finely prepared. The ingredient of the dish is very good for the health. The is works for the betterment and development of the body. The salt and pepper make it more delicious. Eggs have protein in themself which works for the muscules.
Chicken is also a very healthy ingredient. In this dish, a lot of protein is provided to the body and protein are the basic need of the body. These ingredient make a very fascinating dish.
How to make Szechwan Style Chicken
A tasty schezwan dish is prepared by tossing chicken in a spicy, sour, fiery, and tongue-tingling schezwan sauce. Schezwan cuisine is also famous for its rich flavour, which is derived from the liberal use of garlic, red chillies, and other spices.
- Take a bowl to marinate the chicken. Add chicken, cornflour, all-purpose flour, salt, red chilli powder, garlic paste, soy sauce, red chilli sauce, beaten egg and mix everything well
- Cover with cling paper and set aside for 10-15 minutes. Keep this for marination
- Take a frying pan. Heat oil on medium flame and fry the chicken pieces. Fry until crisp and brown after that take them out and keep them aside
- Take a frying pan. Heat oil then add chopped garlic, red chillies, green onions and half sesame seeds, saute them for a while
- Add schezwan sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, salt and pepper powder and saute them for 30 seconds
- Now, add cornflour slurry cook until it gets thickens
- Add fried chicken pieces and mix them
- Dish it out and garnish with sesame seeds and spring onions
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 179
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 8.5g14%
- Saturated Fat 1.48g8%
- Cholesterol 43mg15%
- Sodium 616mg26%
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3g4%
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g7%
- Sugars 2.13g
- Protein 15.87g32%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.