Sugar-free usually reminds me of delicious desserts or drinks containing sucralose. These sugar-free foods are designed for those who wish to limit their sugar intake. They are not low-calorie foods. The gummies are delicious, but these sugar-free gummies are not misplaced. It has only natural ingredients, so it can be so delicious!
There are two options for the formula, neither of which contains refined sugar. If you want to be 100% sugar-free, please use the stevia option. If you are used to healthy desserts, some readers even say that bananas are enough sweeteners, it’s up to you!
According to a simple and sinful formula, it is made from cream and fat cocoa. The classic gummies are smooth and creamy and will surely please you. Before starting make sure that the coconut oil has melted. Mix all ingredients in a food processor. Then spread the fudge in a bowl or candy jar. The plastic container works well because you can scoop up the gummy instantly. Chill for a few hours or freeze for a few minutes. You can freeze it for a long time. ; Thaw at least 15-20 minutes before meals.
Chocolate Fudge is like a good product without sugar.
How to make Sugar-Free Chocolate Fudge
We're cooking a simple fudge recipe that has been modified to exclude the use of sugar. As a result, if you're wanting fudge, this is a perfect recipe to try.
Here’s the easiest recipe for you.
- First, take a bowl and beat the cream cheese, chocolate, sweetener, and vanilla in it until creamy.
- Then, add the pecans and mix well.
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with foil.
- Refrigerate overnight, covered.
- Finally, cut it into pieces and serve chill.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 46.2
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 1.9g3%
- Saturated Fat 1.2g6%
- Cholesterol 5mg2%
- Sodium 169.3mg8%
- Potassium 30.7mg1%
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9g1%
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g3%
- Sugars 1.1g
- Protein 5.4g11%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.