This sugar-free pie is very delicious, and there is not even any artificial sweetener in the filling. This sweet and delicious apple pie has no sugar added, making classic desserts healthier. You can make delicious sugar-free apple pie. There is no added sugar in this recipe, which is very suitable for people who want to save sugar.
The sugar-free apple pie is the perfect dessert for any occasion. The filling is crispy apple, honey, and cinnamon, placed on a buttery flaky crust. Pair with vanilla ice cream and enjoy delicious dishes! Everything has to do with this sugar. The addition of cinnamon and vanilla makes it very delicious and makes up for the lack of added sugar.
This recipe uses one and a half tablespoons of cornstarch as a thickener. Cornstarch works well, but you need to cook the filling long enough for the cornstarch to work. Make sure that the liquid in the filling is thick enough to cover it. Before removing the spoon from the stove.
How to make Sugar-Free Apple Pie
This is the healthiest apple pie recipe you'll ever make, and it's also vegan! This sugar-free pie is fantastic.You'd never guess this apple pie filling is without sugar.
Here’s the easiest recipe for you.
- First, preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then, combine the first three ingredients in a large mixing bowl; fold in the apples.
Roll one half of the dough to a 1/8-inch-thick circle on a lightly floured surface; transfer to a 9-inch pie pan.
- Trim the rim to the same length.
- Now, fill with filling and butter. Roll out the rest of the dough into a 1/8-inch-thick circle.
- Place on top of the filling. Edges should be trimmed, sealed, and fluted. Make slits in the top.
- Bake 35 minutes in the oven. Increase the oven temperature to 400°F and bake more for 15-20 minutes, or until the apples are soft.
- Finally, dish it out and enjoy.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 165.7
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 10.3g16%
- Saturated Fat 3.3g17%
- Sodium 205.1mg9%
- Potassium 34.7mg1%
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5g6%
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g2%
- Sugars 36g
- Protein 1.4g3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.