A scrumptious Chinese dish with the goodness of blended vegetables, eggplant, cottage cheese, and a host of flavors that would immediately spruce up the dish. Get ready for this as a side dish at another dinner party and keep your visitors hooked!
Now, this dish may be a featured dish in numerous Sichuan-style eateries. The eggplants can be eaten specifically after deep-frying. So you’ll be able to select to flavor any half of the deep-fried eggplants and serve as two flavors. Chinese stuffed eggplant can be a widespread cooking dish.
Here’s a flavor bomb you won’t need to miss. Spicy Chinese Eggplant with Szechuan Sauce -a delicious, simple veggie-lover dinner recipe. Steaming the eggplant is the key. It makes for an awfully delicate texture. Whisk it all with a flavorful sauce, and you have got an eatery-quality stuffed Eggplant with Szechuan Sauce dish.
How to make stuffed eggplant with Schezwan Sauce
Stuffed Eggplant with Schezwan Sauce Dish is coming from all the way from China. It is a famous Chinese method of cooking and bursting of finely mixed veggies with eggplant and cottage cheese, which further mixed some incredible spices. You can enjoy this dish with your loved ones.
- Take chopped vegetables and cottage cheese mix them well
- Now fill into the eggplant
- Cover it with cornflour and deep fry it.
- Take a wok, put some oil in it, and heat it. Put garlic, ginger, onion, oyster sauce, rice wine, chili, vinegar, Sichuan Pepper, tomato ketchup, and stir fry it.
- Now add the stock, season to taste, and finish with a dusting of flour.
- In the end, add fried eggplant, Sautee it well in the sauce and spatter it with spring onion on the top of it.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 82
- Calories from Fat 49
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 5.8g9%
- Saturated Fat 1.2g6%
- Cholesterol 10mg4%
- Sodium 26mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 5g2%
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g10%
- Sugars 2.1g
- Protein 4.2g9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.