A Strawberry milkshake made with fresh strawberries is the completely ideal drink! Real strawberries play an enormous part in this shake, no syrup or extra flavoring is required. I cherish it! Particularly on hot days!
A sweet and reviving strawberry milkshake is the ideal drink for summer. They can be delighted in as a healthy breakfast refreshment, for an energizing snack, or even as a light dessert.
It’s humid outward, so let’s go down to basics: a great old-fashioned strawberry milkshake. This is often a genuine strawberry milkshake, as well; it isn’t messing around. It doesn’t include anything favor or difficult nothing “gourmet.” This tastes like pure strawberry; not as well sweet, but not as well smooth either. Creamy, thick, pale pink, just strawberry-strawberry-strawberry all because it should be.
How to make Strawberry Milkshake
The perfect summer drink is a sweet and refreshing strawberry milkshake.
They're great as a healthy breakfast drink, an energizing snack, or even a light(er) dessert.
Let's get started.
- First, cut the strawberries into halves.
- Then add strawberries, sugar, milk, ice cream to a jar and blend them together until a smooth puree.
- Garnish it with strawberry and enjoy.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 32
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 0.8g2%
- Saturated Fat 0.5g3%
- Cholesterol 3.1mg2%
- Sodium 23.5mg1%
- Potassium 51.5mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3g2%
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g1%
- Protein 1g2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.