These Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Cupcakes have a velvety no-bake cheesecake center and are topped with homemade strawberry icing. These simple cupcakes are bursting with flavor and are the ideal dessert for each spring celebration and tea party. These Cupcakes are a blend between a cupcake and cheesecake. Vanilla cupcakes are stuffed with cream cheese filling and topped with strawberry buttercream and fresh strawberries to form Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes!
Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Cupcakes combine everything that I cherish about strawberry cheesecake and cupcakes. I adore that these cupcakes are stuffed with fresh strawberry flavor. They are ideal for birthdays, supper parties, bridal showers, and more.
This strawberry cheesecake cupcake recipe could be a real winner. These Cupcakes bring together the leading of two distinctive sweets! There’s something around the combination of strawberries and cheesecake that’s just astounding! Berries and cream cheese give the wow in basically tasty cake mix cupcakes.
How to make Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Cupcakes
As a strawberry fan, I appreciate that these cupcakes are bursting with the flavor of fresh strawberries.
They're ideal for a variety of occasions, including birthdays, dinner parties, wedding showers, and baby showers. The best part is that they're pink.
They are made with vanilla loaded with cream cheese and topped with strawberry buttercream and fresh strawberries.
Hers’s the easiest recipe for you.
FOR THE CUPCAKES
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
FOR THE FROSTING
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Paper line the cupcake tins.
- Note: About 30-36 cheesecake cupcakes will be made using this recipe.
- Make strawberries puree in a blender. If need sweetening, add a little sugar or simple syrup.
- Note: This should yield around 1 cup puree. You won't need it all.
- Using a mixer, combine the eggs and sour cream. First, make sure they're at room temperature. Mix in the butter thoroughly.
- Alternate adding cake mix and 3/4 cup strawberry puree until everything is fully combined.
- Fill each cupcake liner with about 2 tablespoons of batter.
- Note: I used a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop for this.
- To make the cheesecake, with a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and eggs until smooth.
- Top the cupcake batter with roughly 1-2 teaspoons of the cream cheese mixture.
- Allow cooling completely before frosting after baking for 15-18 minutes. Note: after chilled, the cupcakes can be frozen and decorated.
- To make the frosting, in a large mixing bowl, combine the chocolate chips. In a small saucepan, bring heavy cream to a boil and then pour over chocolate chunks.
- Mix until they're completely melted. Stir in the butter until it is completely melted. Refrigerate the bowl for at least 30 minutes
- Note: Mix after every 15 minutes.
- Take out the melted chips from the refrigerator and whip on high with a hand mixer until frothy and ready to pipe or distribute.
- Pipe onto cupcakes with a piping tip.
- Serve and enjoy.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 259.6
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 18.4g29%
- Saturated Fat 8.7g44%
- Cholesterol 38.3mg13%
- Sodium 175mg8%
- Potassium 131.9mg4%
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1g3%
- Dietary Fiber 2g8%
- Sugars 1.7g
- Protein 16g32%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.