Look no accommodation than this tasty feeding, flavorful stir fry to help control you through your day. Also, it’s stuffed with veggies, protein, and fiber and takes fair 40 minutes to get ready. It’s thought that the cooking strategy of stir-frying started in China. Customarily, stir-fries are cooked in a wok with a little sum of hot oil and continuously stirred.
A simple, vegan, Chinese-style recipe loaded with dark soya sauce which improves its flavors. With this tofu recipe, you can’t offer assistance but wrap up it all. Bring a preferred takeout supper filled with new veggies and tofu to the table in almost 40 minutes. It’s so easy to be vegetarian once you eat tasty foods, like this tofu mix fry with rice and veggies. This recipe is less demanding than it looks and you’ll be able to make it indeed simpler in case you can use soy sauce rather than the other sauces. Utilize your favorite veggies, don’t be anxious, this rice is always delicious.
This may be an awesome, direct weeknight recipe stuffed with vegetables and whole-grain brown rice. Furthermore, it fulfills a take-out craving without as well numerous calories or sodium. It just admires a solid lazy-night dinner! When it comes to sluggish suppers, less work could be an exceptionally great thing. A simple feast that’s still energizing and tasty!
How to make Stir-Fried Tofu with Rice
A delicious, veggie Chinese-style meal using black soya sauce to boost the aromas. People cannot escape themselves from enjoying this tofu dish.
For the tofu
For the fried rice
- In a warmed pan, spray purified oil and add chopped mariner, mixing carefully.
- After that, add the ginger, garlic, shallots, and salt and pepper to season and mix it well.
- Add the red chili paste, soy sauce, and honey and mix.
- Then put coriander leaves and mix them.
- In a warmed pan, spray olive oil, add carrots, spring onions, ginger, and salt and pepper.
- Then take red chilly, lemon juice, and soya sauce and mix it.
- Put some diced coriander leaves.
- Heat for around 5-7 minutes.
- Enjoy the recipe!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 281.9
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 11.7g18%
- Saturated Fat 1.7g9%
- Sodium 128.5mg6%
- Potassium 967.5mg28%
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1g11%
- Dietary Fiber 9.7g39%
- Sugars 2.1g
- Protein 20.1g41%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.