Spicy Lemon Chicken Kebab Recipe is a splendid birthday celebration appetizer that has marinated chicken pieces, bell peppers, and onions which are skewered and roasted. Deliciousmarination of dried herbs, red chili flakes, and freshly juiced lemon juice making it an awesome tasting dish. The greater you permit the chicken to marinate the greater it soaks inside the flavors making it juicy and tender. These are also used for a tea party meals.
This scrumptious recipe for Lemony Marinated Chicken Skewers capabilities an impossible to resist the combo of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern flavors. Chicken is fast marinated with a colorful burst of lemon, garlic, herbs, and spices. It’s the appropriate recipe for grilling and summertime season cookouts.
Simple lemon chicken skewers with garlic and herbs are delicious, healthful, and fast making them best for summertime season dinners served with easy facet dishes. It’s a dinner anybody will love. Skewers may be frozen for as much as a month and need to be de-frosted absolutely earlier than cooking. With so many special possibilities and such an enormous array of flavors, Kabobs are one of the maximum scrumptious meals of all time love experimenting with special flavors for kabobs.
How to make Spicy Lemon Chicken Kabobs
This recipe for Spicy Lemon Chicken Kabobs is a delicious party dish that comes together quickly. The chicken has marinated in a simple lemon and chili flakes masala before being skewered and grilled till properly roasted.
Here’s the easiest recipe for you.
- First, combine lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of oil, wine, pepper flakes, and rosemary in a large shallow dish.
- Then, add chicken and toss to coat. Refrigerate for up to 3 hours before serving.
- Now, drain the chicken and toss out the marinade. Thread chicken on 6 metal skewers.
- Cook, covered, over medium heat until no longer pink, 10-12 minutes, turning once.
- Serve with mint raita or chili garlic sauce.
- Eat and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 182
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 8g13%
- Saturated Fat 2g10%
- Cholesterol 63mg21%
- Sodium 55mg3%
- Total Carbohydrate 2g1%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 23g46%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.