Spicy Fire Wings is a very famous dis. It provides proteins to the body. Some natural vitamins are found such as B 1, B 9, B 12, B 6, B 2, A, E D, K. Many nutrients like phosphorus, potassium, potassium, iron, magnesium, calcium, zinc, selenium, iodine, copper, sulfur, chromium, fluorine also founded in it. The chicken wings are carbohydrates-free. But it is very high in calories and the cheese sauce also adds some calories to it.
A cheese sauce is very high in calories. It includes zinc, phosphorus, and riboflavin in itself. Has omega 3 is also provided to the body with cheese. It is very low in lactose. Cheese is like taking saturated fat in the body.
There are different types of cheese mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and so on. Both together is a very dynamic combination. it is a very tasty dish. It is served as lunch.
How to make Spicy Fire Wings With Cheese Sauce
These delicious spicy fire wings will absolutely fire up your taste buds. It is an amazing recipe cooked at home. It is a mouth-watering dish. When these wings are combined with cheese sauce, then it will incredibly blow your mind.
For the Ketchup Sauce:
For the Cheese Sauce:
- Take a bowl and add half teaspoon of salt, one and half tablespoons of cornflour, half teaspoon of baking soda, and 3 tablespoons of plain flour.
- Add one egg and mix it.
- Then add some water gradually to make a nice batter.
- Set it aside!
- Now take another bowl and add one cup of plain flour to it.
- And also add 2 teaspoons of black pepper powder in it.
- Then take a chicken wing and dip it in the batter first and then immediately coat it with the mixture of plain flour.
- Prepare the rest of the chicken wings with the same process.
- Take a pan and add oil in it, heat it for a while.
- Make sure to fry these chicken wings on low or medium flame.
- This will take almost 15 minutes to be fully cooked.
- Take out the wings when their color changes into golden brown.
For the Tomato Sauce:
- Again heat up a pan and add oil into it.
- Then add one teaspoon of chopped garlic in it and stir fry it until golden brown.
- Then add chili flakes and two tablespoons of tomato ketchup into it.
- Also, add chili garlic sauce and barbecue sauce to it and mix it well.
- Then add water if required and cook it when it starts to boil.
- Cook it until it becomes thick.
- For your taste or flavor, add some salt and cook it for more than 3 minutes.
- When the sauce is ready, add prepared chicken wings to it and mix it well.
- Spicy Fire Wings are ready!
For the Cheese Sauce:
- Take a pan and add butter to it.
- When it melts, add the plain flour and mix it well.
- Then add paprika powder and salt according to your taste.
- Now add black pepper, garlic powder, and one cup of milk and cook it well.
- For the thickness of the sauce, try to cook it on low flame.
- Now turn off the flame and add cheddar cheese into it and mix it well.
- Your cheese sauce is ready!
- Enjoy these yummy spicy fire wings with cheese sauce.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 88
- Calories from Fat 59
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 6.5g10%
- Saturated Fat 2.3g12%
- Trans Fat 0.1g
- Cholesterol 22mg8%
- Sodium 105mg5%
- Potassium 46mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6g1%
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g1%
- Sugars 0.1g
- Protein 4.5g9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.