This Italian cuisine is very healthy. There are no artificial ingredients and processed food in this. This cuisine is simple and decent. After the fall of the Roman empire, Italian cuisine was invented. When cities started separated new cultures and traditions came into being. Different types of kinds of pasta and bread were introduced. New techniques and methods were included. Unique spices came into being.
There are different types of cooking fish in Italian cuisines such as grilling, roasting, and broiling. For seasoning, there are type ingredients. Several types of cheese are also prepared. Special kinds of sausages are also made. Olive oil is the most classical common oil used in Italian cuisine. Italian cuisine is also very known for pasta of several kinds.
Meatballs with spaghetti are prepared with grounded beef. It is gently mixed with bread crumbs and special elements. Then fried in olive oil. The meatballs are mixed in the tasty sauce which is prepared with tomatoes and onions. Sprinkle some cheese on the top and enjoy the perfect dish.
How to make Spaghetti and Meatballs
The best and easiest way to make pasta recipes at home. it is a very juicy and delicious recipe. The meatballs are very juicy and the pasta is very saucy. Both make a very elegant dish. It can be served as a dinner at your parties.
- Take a bowl.
- Add ground beef, salt, bread crumbs, red pepper flakes, garlic, parsley and egg.
- Mix it with your hand.
- Make balls of it.
- In a deep saucepan add olive oil.
- Now add meatballs and cook each side for 6 minutes.
- Take out the meatballs.
- After that add onions in the leftover oil and cook them for a while.
- Now add crushed tomatoes can and mix it.
- Add bay leave and mix it.
- Now add the meatballs and simmer them for 8 minutes.
- Boil the spaghetti and mix them in the meatball sauce.
- Serve it while hot.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 801
- Calories from Fat 268
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 30g47%
- Saturated Fat 9.4g47%
- Trans Fat 0.7g
- Cholesterol 77mg26%
- Sodium 1335mg56%
- Potassium 872mg25%
- Total Carbohydrate 99g33%
- Dietary Fiber 9.7g39%
- Sugars 12g
- Protein 12g24%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.