Bring your S’mores indoors, and funky down with a S’mores Milkshake. A toasted marshmallow milkshake crowned with graham crackers and chocolate! When it involves nostalgic summertime season sweets, s’mores rank at the top of the list.
The mixture of toasted marshmallows, creamy chocolate, and coarsely graham crackers immediately brings lower back reminiscences of the carefree days of the summertime season. The frosty model of the campfire traditional is certain to be hit on a warm summertime season’s day.
There isn’t any doubt this dessert is over-the-top delicious. It’s the ideal stability among coarsely graham crackers, toasty candy marshmallows, and yummy chocolate! It’s brilliant for a celebration or unique event, but smooth sufficient for a normal day. You virtually need to provide this recipe a try. Your taste buds will thank you.
How to make S’mores Milk Shake
A S'mores Milkshake that tastes like a s'more in a glass!
Vanilla ice cream, chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers make it incredibly simple to create.
Here's the easiest recipe for you.
- First, preheat the oven to broil. Place marshmallows on a greased foil-lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Broil 15-30 seconds on each side, 3-4 inches from the heat source, or until golden brown. Allow cooling completely.
- Now, in a blender, add the milk and ice cream; cover and process until smooth.
- Cover and pulse 10 roasted marshmallows until smooth.
Top milkshakes with crushed crackers and the leftover toasted marshmallows in four glasses.
- Finally, serve immediately with chocolate syrup drizzled over top.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 41.9
- Calories from Fat 14.6
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 1.6g3%
- Saturated Fat 1.1g6%
- Cholesterol 5mg2%
- Sodium 13.8mg1%
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3g2%
- Sugars 4.3g
- Protein 0.8g2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.