Slow-Cooker Spaghetti & Meatballs is an all-in-one meal! Perfect for a buffet-fashion meal or potluck! So clean and simplest a handful of ingredients! You can’t cross wrong with this own circle of relative’s favorite conventional Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs, in particular, while it’s made within side the Crockpot and will become a hands-off, convenient dinner with flawlessly pro Italian meatballs.
Spaghetti and meatballs, the outstanding consolation food. However, throwing the whole lot right into a gradual cooker makes it even higher and easier! If you do not need to prepare the spaghetti within side the crock-pot the sauce and meatballs can still be made in the gradual cooker.
Letting the sauce prepare slowly all day is an incredible manner to get a flavorful sauce and soft meatballs without disturbing about simmering at the stove. Just leap including the stock and noodles in the crock-pot and make it till the meatballs are prepared in. You can serve with extra crusty bread, and perhaps some extra meatballs included in sparkling Parmesan. It’s genuinely perfection.
How to make Slow-Cooker Spaghetti & Meatballs
It's an all-in-one supper with Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs!
It's ideal for a buffet or a gathering. It's really simple and just requires a few ingredients.
So, let's get started.
- First, combine bread crumbs, cheese, pepper, and salt in a large mixing bowl, toss in eggs.
- Then, add the beef and mix. Make 1-1/2-inch balls out of the dough. Brown meatballs in batches in a large skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Now, take a 6-quart slow cooker, combine the first five sauce ingredients; whisk in the garlic and seasonings.
- Stir in the meatballs carefully to coat them. Cook for 5-6 hours on low, covered until meatballs is cooked through.
Take out the bay leaves.
- Serve with spaghetti and enjoy.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 460
- Calories from Fat 7.7
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 11.9g19%
- Saturated Fat 4.2g22%
- Cholesterol 79mg27%
- Sodium 112.7mg5%
- Potassium 126mg4%
- Total Carbohydrate 62g21%
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g8%
- Sugars 6.5g
- Protein 27.4g55%
- Calcium 1.1%
- Iron 10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.