Skillet Lasagna, you may revel in these comfort meals any night time of the week. With traditional flavors and tacky layers, it’s really kid-friendly. This short and smooth one-pan dish gives you a scrumptious mouth-watering taste.
This Skillet Lasagna offers all of the comforts of enjoying lasagna without all the tough prep work! The skillet lasagna recipe is prepared within 30 minutes. Enjoy all which you love approximately traditional lasagna on this easy skillet meal. You can add an easy salad consistent with your taste and you’ve got an easy and engaging meal.
I recognize that you’re searching out smooth dinner thoughts and this short easy lasagna is ideal for a weeknight dinner. You may have this skillet lasagna geared up in hardly ever every time at all. The final comforting and tacky meal is so much less complicated than creating a traditional lasagna. After you do that version you may never want some other lasagna recipe!
How to make Skillet Lasagna
You can have this comfort cuisine any night of the week with our Easy Skillet Lasagna recipe.
Everything cooks in 30 minutes and one skillet, making cleanup a breeze. We've shown you how to make lasagna more efficiently.
Hers’s the easiest recipe for you.
- First, cook sausage and onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking up sausage into crumbs; drain.
- Then, Combine the spaghetti sauce, noodles, water, and zucchini in a mixing bowl.
- Bring the water to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cover; cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes or until noodles are soft.
- Now, add ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and parsley in a small bowl. Using a tablespoon, drop the mixture over the pasta.
- Cook, covered, for an additional 3-5 minutes or until mozzarella cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 342.3
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 10.7g17%
- Saturated Fat 4.2g22%
- Cholesterol 84.1mg29%
- Sodium 691.1mg29%
- Potassium 332mg10%
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5g12%
- Dietary Fiber 4.9g20%
- Sugars 5.2g
- Protein 28g57%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.