Precisely as it sounds, additionally there’s melty provolone and onions and peppers. It’s crazy fricking tasty. Sausage Peppers Burgers are crave-able! This gluten-free dinner recipe is speedy, simple, and lick-your-plate-worthy.
This Sausage Peppers Burger is delicious, flavorful, and hearty. They’re quick to put together and simple for a weeknight and so great, they’ll go on your endless turn list. The finest portion of these burgers is that they are greatly simple to whip up.
Quick and simple sausage and onion mix fried in a sweet and tangy sauce. Filled between burger buns. Tasty! This can be beyond any doubt to end up a classic at your summer cookouts and get-togethers.
How to Make Sausage Pepper Burger
Sausages and onions are stir-fried in a sweet and tangy sauce for a quick and easy meal. Put between two burger buns. Delicious!
Let's get started
- Take a pan add some oil
- Now Add onions
- Cook it for almost 2 minutes
- Now Add the bell peppers, green chilies, ginger
- Cook it for a minute or 2
- Now add the sausages mix it well
- Cook it for 5 to 7 minutes
- Now add honey, salt, and rosemary
- Take a burger bun and half it
- Now spread the oil on the burger and sprinkle pepper
- Take a pan
- Heat the buns for about 1 minute
- Now add the mixture we created before
- Add the cheese slices (Optional)
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 232
- Calories from Fat 7
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 11g17%
- Saturated Fat 4g20%
- Cholesterol 70mg24%
- Sodium 65mg3%
- Potassium 164mg5%
- Total Carbohydrate 7g3%
- Dietary Fiber 2g8%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 24g48%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.