Salted Caramel Pie is a continental food. This speedy and simple recipe is ensured to be a champ. This tasty Salted Caramel Pie, an incredible veggie lover alternative to Gelatin. So scrumptious and decadent. This easy salted caramel pie just needs some ingredients and after, that it’s time to jump in! This pie is so basic. A small bit as well simple. That stuff is additionally as well good.
This is the idealized pie for all your holiday parties that are quickly approaching, connecting up and end the weekly potluck. Salted caramel pie might just be your new favorite dessert, particularly in case you adore salted caramel chocolates.
The combination of wealthy chocolate, buttery caramel, and sea salt is powerful. You’re aiming to cherish how simple ingredients make this simple salted caramel pie is to put together. Whip up this rich pie in no time. It may be a very delicious and common desert.
How to make Quick Salted Caramel Pie
Salted Caramel Pie is a continental cuisine. It is a very tasty and common desert.
Let's get started
For Salted Caramel
- Take a dish
- Add Marie Biscuits, butter, and sugar
- Mix it well
- Put it in a refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Take a saucepan
- Add Water, Bring it to boil then add sugar
- Mix the sugar well until it gets until it melts
- Now Add the cream and mix it nicely
- Add the salt
- Now set it aside to cool down
- Take a bowl add cream, sugar
- Mix it nicely until it gets a thick paste
- Add it in the caramel mixture that we prepared before
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 529
- Calories from Fat 245
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 27g42%
- Saturated Fat 17g85%
- Trans Fat 0.7g
- Cholesterol 85mg29%
- Sodium 357mg15%
- Potassium 396mg12%
- Total Carbohydrate 65g22%
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g2%
- Sugars 58g
- Protein 9g18%
- Vitamin A 19%
- Vitamin C 4%
- Calcium 29%
- Iron 4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.