Keema actually implies to mince anything. In other words, keema intends to Indian Pakistani curried minced meat. Cilantro is nearly always utilized to embellish. This taste is completely wealthy since of the browning method and after that braising the ground beef curry to emphasize the flavors.
Keema curry could be a conventional, spiced curry of meat and peas in a fragrant sauce. The dish mixes onion and tomato and coriander to make a dish stuffed with flavor. Usually, reasonable weeknight dinner is incredibly served with Peshawari naan bread.
If you love minced recipes, at that point you’ve got to deliver this keema recipe a try. You can make keema curry as per your inclination. Keema may be a tasty meat delicacy arranged utilizing diverse ingredients and other powdered flavors. Garlic includes a one-of-a-kind aroma and taste to this dish. This Keema recipe can be made on any special celebrations and events like family get-togethers and kitty parties.
How to make Quick keema
Keema roughly translates to "to mince." Keema is a generic name that refers to Indian Pakistani curry minced meat.
It has a very rich flavor and is easy to prepare. This article has all of the information you require. So, let’s get started.
- First, add cooking oil, cardamom, cinnamon sticks, and cloves to a pot.
- Add onions and cook until golden brown.
- Now, add tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are mushy. Add beef mince and saute it.
- Cook for 5 minutes after adding the ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, peas, and garam masala powder.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 12-15 minutes, then mix well and simmer on high heat until the oil separates (2-3 minutes).
- Now, add green chilies and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Finally, serve with paratha and garnished with fresh coriander.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 374.9
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 19.9g31%
- Saturated Fat 7.3g37%
- Cholesterol 70.5mg24%
- Sodium 770.1mg33%
- Potassium 741.4mg22%
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4g9%
- Dietary Fiber 3g12%
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 24.2g49%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.