Basically, a potato-based snack or a variation of potato chips that is prepared or profound browned with a smiley shape. It is a prevalent and alluring snack particularly due to its crunchy, savory taste and clearly due to its charming shape. Potato Smileys are perfect for brunch or evening snacks and are great sufficient to satisfy your starvation snarls.
Homemade Potato Smiley is an American recipe made by utilizing potatoes, cornflour. This fast and easy-to-make recipe is an all-time kid’s favorite snack and is perfect for events like tea parties, birthdays, or evening snacks. This speedy snack recipe is adored by people of all age’s groups and its arrangement doesn’t take much time. You can moreover pack this for your office snack or road trip and savor it with a drink of your choice!
Also, in the event that you’re the one who adores flavors, then sprinkle a few red chili flakes over the potato smileys for a red hot encounter. The simple however lip-smacking flavor of these fresh fries is a moment mood changer. Try this recipe nowadays to put a smile on the charming face of your kid.
How to make Potato Smiley
Potato smileys are potato-based snacks that are popular among children due to their smiley face shape and taste. It is easy to prepare.
Let's get started.
- First, chop the bread slices in a chopper.
- Take a bowl, and grate boiled potatoes in it.
- Now, add chopped bread, white pepper powder, black pepper powder, chicken powder, salt, cornflour, and mix until well combined.
- Grease your hands with oil and make dough.
- Take a tiny dough, lubricate the working area with oil, and spread it out with your hands.
- Cut into a round shape with the help of the cutter, dip the straw in flour and make eyes by using straw and use a spoon to make a smile.
- Put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In a wok heat the oil for frying. Fry potato smileys on medium flame until golden brown.
- Finally, serve them with chili garlic sauce.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 61
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 3.9g6%
- Sodium 1.4mg1%
- Potassium 36.3mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1g3%
- Protein 0.6g2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.