Pizza is an Italian dish. A little pizza is some of the time called a pizzetta. A person who makes pizza is known as a pizzaiolo. One of the only and most conventional pizzas is the Margherita, which is topped with tomatoes or tomato sauce, mozzarella, and basil. Prevalent legend relates that it was named for Ruler Margherita, spouse of Umberto I, who was said to have preferred its mellow fresh flavor and to have also famous that its topping colors such as green, white, and red, were those of the Italian flag.
A recipe that is usually made with smoothed loaf dough spread with a delicious combination of tomatoes and cheese and constantly other embellishments and roasted. A well-known dish served for all sorts of events and meals.
Pizza is made as sweet or savory food that can be delighted in as a breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or snack. Be that as it may, as foods alter, sweet pizzas are regularly served for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dessert, or as an appetizer whereas the savory varieties are most frequently served for lunch, dinner, or as a snack.
How to make Pizza
Pizza is a tasty dish of Italian origin consisting of a generally round and flattened base of puff wheat-dough topped with chicken, cheese, and tomato sauce.
This recipe is a hearty and spicy main course with a crunchy golden crust. Feel free to add your favorite toppings.
- Take a small cup, sprinkle the yeast with the sugar in the warm water, and wait until bubbles appear on the surface.
- After that, add oil, salt, and yeast to a bowl. Add flour one cup at a time, until you get a mushy dough. Knead the batter until smooth and elastic add a little water if needed.
- Grease a bowl with oil, put the dough inside, and cover it. Leave to rest in a warm place until doubled over 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 450-500 F (230-260 C). Roll out the dough, divide it into two equal pieces. Press each half evenly into a 12-inch greased pizza pan.
- Use a fork to make small holes in the base to help it cook evenly.
- Now Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the pizza. Garnish it with cheese, chicken, and other toppings. ( according to your choice)
- Finally, bake it for approximately 15-17 minutes, until the crust is cooked and the cheese is melted. Enjoy !
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 226
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 10g16%
- Saturated Fat 4.5g23%
- Trans Fat 0.2g
- Cholesterol 17mg6%
- Sodium 598mg25%
- Potassium 172mg5%
- Total Carbohydrate 33g11%
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g10%
- Sugars 3.6g
- Protein 11g22%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.