Pizza Fries are the idealized way to make anybody happy. Made with fries, pizza sauce, and kinds of cheeses. This scrumptious snack could be a dream come true for anybody who likes Pizza and Fries both. Culminate for amusement day snacks, parties, or indeed a late evening snack! Take a fork because these fries are cheesy, saucy, and fantastically addicting.
Definitely a fork-approved recipe with an astounding texture and wealthy flavor that will remind you of chicken parmesan. You might consider this treat for an after-school snack, but it is additionally a fantastic lunch or dinner side dish. You’ll make this like you’d your favorite pizza, include any garnishes you like.
Fries with pizza toppings, similar to the pizza place makes! Awesome snack or lunchtime treat. Pizza Fries stacked with homemade pizza sauce, stretchy mozzarella, and tasty cheddar. You won’t accept how quickly they vanish! You should try this delightful recipe.
How To Make Pizza Fries
Pizza fries are the ideal fall finger food, combining the finest elements of cheesy pizza and shoestring French fries into a tasty snack.
Let's get started
- Take a chicken and tikka masala and yogurt
- Mix it nicely
- Take a pan
- Add oil
- Add the chicken
- Dry the water it took almost 10 to 15 minutes
- Take a Baking tray
- Put a baking paper on it
- Spread the fries on the tray
- Add mozzarella cheese and then add cooked chicken
- Again add mozzarella cheese
- Again add mozzarella cheese some onions some tomatoes some capsicum some jalapenos some olives and again a lot of mozzarella cheese
- At last sprinkling some chili flakes on top
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and bake it for 10 minutes
- Pizza Fries are ready
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 310
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 19g30%
- Saturated Fat 8g40%
- Cholesterol 31mg11%
- Sodium 645mg27%
- Potassium 230mg7%
- Protein 12g24%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.