Pistachio Nuts Panna Cotta: In the 1960s the Panna cotta was not mentioned in the cookbooks of Italians. After that pistachio nuts cooked cream cake is made a traditional dessert of Italians. It is not sure but it is said that this dish was prepared by a Hungarian woman in Langhe in the 1900s. in the 1990s this dish was in trend. Every country loved this dish. It is like preparing the thick custard.
Panna cotta is a very different dessert. the texture of the dish is very simple and unique, It is the simplest dessert you can ever eat. The appearance of the is very beautiful and perfect. But if we talk about the taste of the dish then you can be speechless.
Now we are going to tell you about this simple dessert. Now you have to clean the pistachio Nuts in a very gentle manner. Boil the pistachio. As we all know that cream and milk are the main ingredients. Add them to the pistachio. Mix them to make a fine and gentle paste. Then chill it and Sprinkle some pistachio nuts on the top of it.
Pistachio Nuts, How to make Pistachio Nuts Panna Cotta
Pistachio Nuts Panna Cotta Recipe is the amazing and elegant recipe of italians. Pistachio Nuts Cream cake is very simple and easy to prepare at home.
- Boil the pistachio and clean them.
- Take a bowl, add cream, milk, pistachio and sugar.
- Blend the mixture to a fine paste.
- Strain the paste.
- Chill and add the melted gelatin.
- Add the mixture into the mould or cup.
- Then place it into the freezer for at least 20-25 mins.
- Take out the mould or cup and leave it for 5min at normal temperature.
- Take the Panna cotta out of the mould or cup.
- Serve it on a plate with pistachio topping.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 361
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 30g47%
- Saturated Fat 14g70%
- Total Carbohydrate 22g8%
- Protein 7g15%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.