A mouth-watering chicken starter! This chicken satay recipe contains a fiery turn with the expansion of searing Peri-Peri sauce. Serve this appetizer at a dinner party or plan for an amusement night with friends, the juicy chicken pieces slathered in flavors and barbecued to perfection would shiver everyone’s taste buds.
The marinade itself includes a strong, but not an overwhelming component of flavor from Thai chilies, slight smokiness and sweetness from roasted red peppers, and a great sum of zippiness from both lemon and red wine vinegar. The combination of sweet, hot, savory, and tart makes for the idealized adjustment of flavors in an incredible marinade. Get ready and marinate overnight and you’ll have additional delightful skewered meat come barbecuing time! Awesome for engaging!
When it comes to chicken meals, you’ll be hard-pressed to discover any other recipe more curiously than these Peri Peri Marinated Chicken Skewers. And if you’re anything like us, you’ll discover yourself breathing in them with caveman-like qualities, hurrying to induce another bite in your mouth, whereas you also deliberately try to savory each last drop of Peri-Peri sauce.
How to make Peri-Peri Chicken Satay
Peri-Peri Chicken Satay Recipe is one of the most famous and loving dishes in the world. This dish is a symbol of perfection. The spiciness of chicken and the crispiness of fries take it to the next level. It can be served as a dinner, snack, or lunch.
- Take a skewer and dip it into the water to avoid burning. You can skip this step if you have a grilling pan.
- Take a bowl, add yogurt, chili powder, ginger garlic paste, peri-peri sauce, salt, and pepper and mix it well, then put the chicken and marinate it.
- Now put your mixture in the refrigerator for marination.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, ideally overnight.
- Now heat up the grill, finish the excess marinates with the tong, and set aside.
- Heat up the grill to medium-high flame.
- Cook the chicken over medium heat, spread the oil on the chicken to avoid it from sticking.
- Grill for 10 to 15 minutes, turning the pan from side to side to ensure equal grilling.
- Take a small pan and simmer the remaining peri-peri chicken.
- Then prepare potato fries for your peri -peri chicken and enjoy them together.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 317
- Calories from Fat 135
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 15g24%
- Saturated Fat 4.5g23%
- Protein 45.5g91%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.