This is a type of pasta prepared with elegant tomato and classical basil sauce. All together form a detectable dish. It is the most simple and perfect style of preparing pasta. It is also known as Pasta al Pomodoro. In Italian the Pomodoro means tomatoes.
This dish was born in Itlay. As we all know that the food comforts us. So must the food is good for us and our organism. We must add all colours to our diet. Such as veggies, meats and grains. This pasta is a mixture of veggies and basil sauce.
To prepare this dish first you need to remove the tomato seed. Then you need to boil the pasta. After that prepare the delicious basil. Now it is time to present the dish. Make a layer of pasta the basil and last but not the least add the tomatoes. Enjoy your dish with you loved ones and family members.
How to make Pasta Con Pomodoro E Basilico – Want a Cook
Pasta Con Pomodoro E Basilico is the best and the easiest way to make a paste at home in few minutes. Pasta is everyone's favourite dish.
- Cut the tomatoes properly and remove their seeds.
- Take a saucepan, add garlic and chilly flakes.
- Cook the garlic add the tomatoes when the garlic gives an incredible aroma.
- Smash the tomatoes pulp with a wooden spoon.
- Cook on high flame till the tomatoes become concentrated.
- Add salt and basil, finely chopped or whole.
- Remove the saucepan from flame when the sauce is prepared.
- Then run for a minute in a food processor.
- Boil the pasta.
- Serve the pasta and sauce together.
- Sprinkle some olive oil and grated Parmesan cheese on the top of it.
- Enjoy the recipe.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 616
- Calories from Fat 211
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 23g36%
- Saturated Fat 6.8g34%
- Trans Fat 0.1g
- Cholesterol 21mg8%
- Sodium 474mg20%
- Potassium 1121mg33%
- Total Carbohydrate 87g29%
- Dietary Fiber 8.4g34%
- Sugars 13g
- Protein 18g36%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.