Panko is a sort of flaky breadcrumbs. They are broadly utilized in Asian cooking. Panko is made only of crustless white bread. From tempura to fried chicken, things breaded with panko are fantastically flavorsome and fresh. Panko isn’t just implied for meats in spite of the fact that it can be used to coat and fry virtually anything.
Panko Crusted Cottage Cheese is prepared in marinated Paneer dipped in a velvety batter, coated with breadcrumbs, and fried. This Panko Crusted Cottage Cheese recipe is transcendent. It may be a vegan quick food alternative to chicken chunks or chicken chomps.
Panko Crusted Cottage Recipe is a lip-smacking fresh, hot, and very delicate interior healthy snack. This snack recipe is awesome for party appetizers or for guests.
How to make Panko-Crusted Cottage Cheese
Today, we'll walk you through the processes and procedures for making Panko Crusted Cottage Cheese at any time. All you have to do now is take a deep breath and read this article.
Paneer that has been marinated and dipped in a creamy batter before being breaded and fried.
- Take a bowl add paneer, salt,oregano,smoked paprika and cumin powder and marinate it
- Take another bowl add corn flour, milk and salt and make a thick batter
- Firstly dip the paneer in white flour and then dip it in the breadcrumbs
- Take a pan
- Heat the oil
- Fry the paneer
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 120.07
- Calories from Fat 73.69
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 8.19g13%
- Cholesterol 36.11mg13%
- Sodium 138.15mg6%
- Potassium 30.36mg1%
- Total Carbohydrate 7.64g3%
- Dietary Fiber 0.45g2%
- Sugars 0.56g
- Protein 5.92g12%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.