Panettone Recipe: This is sweet bread. It is also used as cake. Panettone was first made in the region of Milan. It is specially prepared for Christmas and New Year parties. This is forms in the shape of a cupola. It is a long process. It has many variations. This can be prepared with chocolate and many more things. It is very fluffy and soft from the inside.
The popularity of this bread is increased in every season and holiday. At the beginning of the 20th century, two bakers made the Panettone for the whole of Italy. It was made in a very large quantity. Angelo Motta who again in 1919 begin the trend of this recipe. It was very cheap at the time of world war 2.
It has replaced the King cake. This cake has a very unique appearance. It is very and different in looks as compared to simple cakes. The recent production of panettone is 117 million. It is loved by all over the world.
Panettone Recipe | How to make Panettone – Want a Cook
Panettone Recipe: This is the world-famous Italian dessert. It is a traditional recipe of Italian. Panettone is specially prepared for Christmas and new year and special events. The recipe consists of very unique material.
- In a bowl, add 30 grams of hot milk and 30 grams of 5 grams of yeast.
- Make sure the yeast is mixed.
- Now add 30 grams of flour and mix it.
- keep it aside for 30 mins.
- Then add sugar, egg yolks & whole eggs and mix it well.
- Add to sponge and stir until well incorporated.
- After that add butter and leftover flour until crunchy.
- Now, add the egg mixture to it.
- Combine the other ingredients, excluding the fruits.
- Mix with great speed for approximately three to five minutes.
- Mix till the dough is stretchy and a lengthy strand forms.
- Crush that in fruit and raisins.
- Place the dough in the oiled bowl.
- Cover it with saran wrap.
- Place it in a warm area until developed for approximately 2 hours.
- When the dough has been set, beat it few times on a well-floured surface.
- Cut the dough into 2 pieces.
- Form a ball and place it in the mould.
- Keep it aside for 2 hours or once it has doubled in size again.
- Turn on the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Made an X on the top of each loaf.
- Gently coat the top with egg mixture.
- Reduce the temperature after 10 mins to 190 c.
- Again bake it for more 30mins.
- When the tops start to brown too much, wrap in aluminium foil.
- Take out the loaves and chill it.
- Enjoy the recipe.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 182.3
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 9.2g15%
- Saturated Fat 3.5g18%
- Cholesterol 13.6mg5%
- Sodium 195.7mg9%
- Potassium 70.9mg3%
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6g7%
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g5%
- Sugars 1.2g
- Protein 3.4g7%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.