Fusion food could be a common term for the combination of different shapes of cookery and comes in a few shapes. Fusion food is one that combines components of distinctive culinary conventions. Cuisines of this sort are not categorized according to any specific food fashion and have played a part in a number of innovations.
Pan-fried cottage cheese patties prepared with cheese and tomatoes. Paneer Steak call for a healthy, low-carb expansion to your meals! Paneer Steak is fundamentally a restaurant-style dish.
Nowadays, we will see a modern insurgency within the menus of numerous new-age restaurants. Very a lot of modern dishes can be seen on their menus. One such dish is steak, at that point be it chicken or cottage cheese. Paneer or cottage cheese pieces is a hot and spicy dish. Give a try to this simple, healthy, and wholesome meal that’s ideal for lunch or dinner.
How to make Paneer Steak
Dishes containing cheese are so delightful and tasty. Recipes containing cheeses give some extra flavor to the dish. People love dishes that contain cheese. Panner (cheese) steak is one of the most favorable snack throughout the world. It is quite yummy in taste and is easy to prepare.
- Paneer should be mashed. Break or grate the bread into tiny pieces.
- Combine the paneer, salt, hara dhania, green chilies, and bread in a large mixing bowl.
- Form into two circular 'patties' and cook on both sides in a pan with the oil over high heat.
- Place on a baking pan, cover decoratively with cheese slices, and top with the tomato. Grill until cheese is soft and golden, if desired. (Approximately 5 minutes)
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 240
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 18.9g30%
- Sodium 77.2mg4%
- Potassium 11mg1%
- Total Carbohydrate 7.75g3%
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g7%
- Sugars 1.49g
- Protein 7.54g16%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.