A steak is a piece of meat. It is generally cooked or grilled with butter or olive oil. Steak is not only of cows but bison, camel, goat, horse, kangaroo, sheep, ostrich, pigs, reindeer, turkey, deer, and zebu along with fish, salmon, swordfish, shark, and marlin. You will be amazed to know that watermelon is served as a vegetarian steak.
In the middle of the 15th century, there were no refrigerators so the export of meat was hopeless. A juicy steak is very satisfying for the hunger. There is a very great amount of vitamin is found in steaks. Moreover, phosphorous, selenium, zinc, iron and potassium are also found in steaks. A great level of saturated and monosaturated fats are found in steaks which is very helpful to reduce cardiovascular disease. It is very high in proteins.
Now we are going to prepare the delicious paneer steak. The paneer steak requires simple spices and yoghurt for the marination. Species like garam masala, black pepper powder, red chilli powder. Place the steak into the refrigerator. Then grill it or fry the steak. Enjoy the steak with a perfect sauce.
How to make Paneer Steak
Paneer steak is tasty and easy to make the dish. On the side, you'll find either grilled vegetables or buttered herbed rice!
- Take a bowl, add yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala, black pepper powder, red chilli powder and mix them all
- Add fenugreek leaves, lemon juice, salt, mustard oil, and mix them all
- Now, coat the paneer with masala nicely
- After coating refrigerate paneer for 20 minutes
- Take a frying pan add oil, cook the paneer for 5 minutes on each side. 2 minutes on high flame and 3 minutes on low flame
- After 5 minutes, flip it and cook for 5 minutes on another side
- Now again take a frying pan add butter, chilli flakes, oregano, chopped garlic and stir them
- Mix bell peppers, Boiled corn, french beans, sliced carrot, broccoli florets, black pepper, salt, and saute them all for 5-7 minutes on medium to high flame
- Add lemon juice and mix
- Now serve paneer steak with fried veggies
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 80
- % Daily Value *
- Cholesterol 9mg3%
- Sodium 87mg4%
- Protein 7g15%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.