The most excellent Oriental Stir Fry Sauce formula you’ve ever had! Delightful on vegetables, chicken, meat, pork, or shrimp. Can be made gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and veggie lover. It can effectively be balanced to be vegetarian or gluten-free without losing any flavor. It takes minutes to form and can be put away in the fridge for weeks. It has a bounty of flavors used the plain but moreover phenomenal with additional flavorings added.
Oriental Stir Fry Sauce is outstanding utilized for both mixed fries. This dish will please everybody. Serve it with a few potstickers to total the dinner. You’ll be able to use the Stir Fry Sauce in your favorite meals. It’s so much way better than store-bought sauce or takeout!
Oriental stir fry sauce is healthy and so flexible. You’ll be able to effortlessly switch up the protein and veggies to keep the flavors unused and curiously! Usually the ‘little dark dress’ of stir fry sauces. Keep this incredible handcrafted stir fry Sauce on hand and make an eatery-quality Asian dinner on a streak. Tasty with chicken and vegetables. This simple formula is made in minutes and can be utilized right away or stored afterward.
How to make Oriental Stir-fry Sauce
This sauce is the "little black dress" of stir fry sauces, suitable for chicken, beef, pork, vegetables, and seafood.
- Take a bowl and combine the first 6 ingredients
- Set away, but keep the whisk nearby in case you need to re-whisk the sauce before using it.
- Take a saucepan and heat it for a while
- About 2/3 of the way through cooking, add this sauce to a wok full of veggies, meat, or seafood.
- To get a complete coating, stir thoroughly.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 35
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 1g2%
- Sodium 980mg41%
- Total Carbohydrate 5g2%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 1g2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.