Okra, a vegetable you’d ordinarily relate with Indian food, finds a well-suited place in this oriental delicacy. Okra with baby corn features a particular flavor and brilliant surface merely are sure to relish. Including baby corn to okra gave a decent crunch to the something else slimy texture of okra.
Baby corn and okra are imbued with three diverse sorts of seeds, masalas, and other core ingredients. This Baby Corn and Okra make your mouth watery each time I think of it! It encompasses an awesome profundity of flavor and a rich, generous texture.
The warmth is perfectly adjusted with generous vegetables make it the foremost fulfilling meal. The flavors are unimaginable and completely addicting! Brighten the dinner table with this dynamic okra with baby corn.
How to make Okra with Baby Corn
Okra with Baby Corn Recipe is a combination of different masalas and essential ingredients. Simplest and easiest ways to make this dish in 35 mins only.
- Take a pan.
- Add oil into it.
- Then add the onion seeds, fennel seeds, and mustard seeds.
- Cook it for at least 5 minutes.
- Now, put shredded garlic and crushed red chilies.
- Cook the onions till they are brown. Mix it with okra.
- Then add the baby corn, green chilies, and coriander, and lemon juice.
- Finishing up the recipe by adding tomatoes.
- The tasty Okra dish is ready to enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 63.1
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 0.4g1%
- Saturated Fat 0.1g1%
- Sodium 370.8mg16%
- Potassium 217.9mg7%
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1g5%
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g13%
- Sugars 3.4g
- Protein 2.5g5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.