These Nutella popsicles can be made with just two ingredients. They perceive a taste like a chocolate Paddle Pop but you can execute them at home and the kids will cherish them. These Nutella Popsicles are the idealized frozen treat for Nutella fans!
These Nutella ice lollies are a tasty chocolaty way to appreciate Nutella when the sun is shimmering. Not as it were are they super simple and speedy to form, but they only have two ingredients. Kids cherish them!
Learn how to form delicious Nutella popsicles! The simple recipe is incredible for kids, or for those rankling summer days once you do not want to take off the house to purchase ingredients. For a creamier, more modern Popsicle, try the favor recipes instead.
How to make Nutella popsicles
There are only two ingredients in these Nutella popsicles. They have a similar flavor to a chocolate Paddle Pop, but they are much easier to prepare at home and it is kids' favorite.
- Gather all the ingredients as well as the popsicle molds.
- In a blender, add milk and Nutella and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into Popsicle molds.
- Freeze until ready to use.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 92.1
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 5.2g8%
- Saturated Fat 1.5g8%
- Sodium 36.9mg2%
- Potassium 45.4mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 10g4%
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g4%
- Sugars 8.8g
- Protein 1.6g4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.