These Cheesecakes have a velvety no-bake chocolate cheesecake center and are topped with a delightful cream. These simple chocolate cheesecakes are bursting with flavor and are the ideal dessert for each spring celebration. Vanilla Cheesecakes are stuffed with cream cheese and chocolate filling and topped with sweet buttercream to form No-bake Chocolate Cheesecake!
No-bake Chocolate Cheesecakes combine everything that I cherish about these delicious cheesecakes. I adore that these chocolate cheesecakes are stuffed with fresh sweet cream for flavor. They are ideal for birthdays, tea parties, bridal showers, and more.
This No-bake cheesecakes recipe could be a real winner. These chocolate cheesecakes bring together the leading two distinctive sweets! There’s something around the combination of sweet cream and chocolate that’s just astounding! Oreo biscuits and sweet cream give the wow in basically tasty No-bake chocolate cheesecakes.
How to make No-bake Chocolate Cheesecake
The chocolate flavor of today's cheesecake will delight you. It's not only super easy to make, but it's also quite amazing!
A chocolate Oreo crust keeps this silky, creamy, and delicious.
Hers’s the easiest recipe for you.
For oreo crust
For chocolate filling
- First, using parchment paper, line a9" (23cm) springform pan.
- Combine Oreo crumbs, melted butter, and cocoa in a large mixing bowl and mix until well blended and evenly moistened.
- With the back of a measuring cup, push crumbs into the bottom and halfway up the sides of the prepared pan.
- Then, freeze until filling is done.
- Now, in a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed for about 1 minute.
- Mix in the sugar and cocoa until smooth. Add vanilla essence and melted chocolate to a mixing bowl. Mix in the heavy whipping cream for 1-2 minutes, or until soft peaks form.
- Fill crust with filling and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 5-6 hours, or until hard.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 1058
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 29.4g46%
- Saturated Fat 14.7g74%
- Sodium 2117.6mg89%
- Potassium 1027mg30%
- Total Carbohydrate 194.1g65%
- Dietary Fiber 11.8g48%
- Sugars 100g
- Protein 11.8g24%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.