This Chinese-inspired mushroom fried rice is a simple, tasty dish with yummy flavors made with rice and mushrooms. It’s a veggie lover recipe that’s fast to stir-fry and prepared to appreciate in as it were 40 minutes. This classic mushroom and rice dish is a solid, generous, and satisfying dinner. Mushroom fried rice could be a classic Indo-Chinese dish that you just can make regularly as a rapid weeknight feast. It has everything you need and require in a total supper, comforting rice, natural and scrumptious mushrooms, and flavorful seasonings, all stir-fried together and served in one bowl. It’s quickly cooked in a wok over high warm for restaurant-level taste in each bite. This can be a phenomenal dish that’s incredible to have in your weekly feast plan.
The fastest and most authentic way to form this healthy form of a Chinese-restaurant favorite is, to begin with, extra rice and Chinese sauces. This dish is wholesome, solid and a total dinner in itself. This recipe to create mushroom fried rice is very versatile and you’ll be able to include the sauces agreeing to your taste inclination. You’ll be able moreover to include more vegetables or proteins to it to suit your needs. It may be an extraordinary dish to pack for travel or picnics.
This fried rice with mushrooms recipe is much simpler to create at home than you might think. Delicately prepared, this fried rice recipe is new tasting and an extraordinary backup to so numerous main dishes. It makes incredible bowl food for a cozy night in as well. Just add a comfy couch and a warm cover. It moreover happens to be super speedy to create which is continuously a great thing at midweek.
How to make Mushroom Fried Rice
Mushroom Fried Rice can be prepared with the leftover rice. It is a combo of veggies, rice and mushrooms. The perfect recipe for veggie lovers.
- Take rice and cook it. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of oil to it.
- Cook them until it is soft.
- Then drain the boiled water and wash the rice with cold water.
- Place the strainer in the sink and pour in 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Take a pan.
- Add some oil, mushrooms, and celery.
- Cook it for a while.
- Now add soya sauce, vinegar, and chili sauce.
- Mix them well with rice.
- Mix until the veggies are completely mixed
- Enjoy the dish!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 233
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 7.8g12%
- Sodium 262.2mg11%
- Potassium 177.5mg6%
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9g13%
- Protein 4.1g9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.