One certainly needs a reviving drink to cool one down and nothing can beat the warm like a reviving drink and for me, it is Mint Margarita and nothing like it! In hot summers like we have here, usually the leading drink to have. It looks fancy but is super easy to make, with a blender at hand and a couple of ingredients you’ve got a sublimely refreshing drink ready.
It’s super basic but it does have its trick. To get an idealized glass of Mint Margarita you wish to keep the proportion of lemon to sugar to water perfectly. As the drink includes crushed ice as well, so it’s vital to preserve the ratio accordingly, because as the ice dissolves it’ll rise to the top and additionally blend with the water.
Mint is a basic and cheap ingredient, stuffed with wholesome benefits. Mint makes a difference to sharpen the intellect, improve the digestive process, and calms cerebral pains. Whereas the temperature proceeds to rise, this drink will certainly be your instant refresher and a hit! So it would be ideal if you and your visitors with this super refresher Mint Margarita.
How to make Mint Margarita
It’s May already and we’re well into summers. It's time to come up with some cool beverage and drink recipes to assist us to battle the heat in a fun way. The Mint Margarita recipe is here to welcome you.
It is super simple and easy to make. Let's get started.
- Take a blender and add sugar, water, black salt, sprigs of mint, lemon juice, ice cubes in it. Pulse a few times till the ice is completely crushed.
- Fill half glass with the mint mixture and rest with 7up/sprite.
- Serve it with a lemon slice on the rim of the glass or mint leaves as a garnish. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 413.4
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 1.2mg1%
- Potassium 73.8mg3%
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2g10%
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g1%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 0.3g1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.