A simple to form, tasty mango squash that will please one and all. Taste on the happy taste of mango nectar coupled with lemon juice and sugar. Sun sinking fruit-full mango squash is a non-alcoholic strong syrup appropriated for beverage making.
It is ordinarily fruit-flavored, made from natural product juice, water, and sugar. Citrus fruits (especially) or a mix of fruits. Mango squash recipe without any added additives and artificial colors. This homemade mango squash is so simple to make and you can store it in a cooler for approximately 10 days. Just pour the squash mix with water and serve, yes as simple as that.
Chemical-free, additives-free, color-free is this Homemade Mango Squash Recipe. Once you make a Homemade Mango Squash Recipe at home you may never feel like buying them from the exterior. Stuffed with juicy mangoes and normal vitamins, This Mango Squash is bursting with fun flavors.
How to make Mango Squash
Mango Squash is a refreshing drink to try throughout the warm months. With a few simple steps and a minimal list of ingredients, you can make this cocktail at home.
Let's make this wonderful beverage at home.
For mango squash
- To prepare a puree, place mango cubes in a grinder and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Now take a wok, combine the sugar and water, mix to combine, and simmer until the sugar is dissolved. Continue to heat until the syrup thickens.
- Now add the mango puree, mix well, and cook for 3 minutes on medium flame.
- Then, cook for 5-6 minutes after adding the lemon juice.
Allow it to cool.
- Note: You can keep it in the refrigerator for more than a month.
- Finally, mix 2 cups chilled water with 5-6 tablespoons of mango squash.
- Serve with ice cubes and mango cubes.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 128
- Calories from Fat 1.4
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 0.1g1%
- Sodium 13mg1%
- Potassium 60mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 33g11%
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g4%
- Sugars 31g
- Protein 0.3g1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.