A natural product that’s abundant right presently in all its varieties. Utilizing new fruits takes any dessert to a completely new stature, and this debauched layered mango-flavored cream dessert is super simple to form and completely delightful in taste. This can be a culmination dessert for those gatherings. This is often moreover a convenient dessert once you have visitors to engage and you want to make something very quickly.
The ingredients are very basic, but if you need to add other ingredients to suit your taste, such as dry natural products, other new fruits, mango jam, etc., you can easily do it. And if you’re in a rush and don’t need to form mango cream, you’ll utilize ice cream in place of it.
It is a simple and fuss-free, eggless, no-cook dessert that you just can make without any grown-up help. Usually, a simple dessert that depends more on natural sweetness. This dessert is more reasonable for a tea party or Iftaar supper or those times after you look for more beneficial dessert which depends more on natural fruit sweetness.
How to make Mango Cream delight
Mango cream delight is a simple dessert that relies more on natural sweetness.
We often serve fruit before tea in the evening or after dinner at home, so this is an ideal dessert for those occasions.
Here is a quick and easy recipe to sweeten your day.
- In a food blender, blend mango pieces to make a smooth pulp.
- Take a bowl, beat cream until it gets fluffy. And then add condensed milk, mango pulp. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Cut small chunks of basic cake into small pieces and use them as a base in a serving dish or cup. Place a spoonful of condensed milk on top, followed by a dollop of mango cream.
- Finally, garnish with mango slices and fresh cream.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 100
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 3g5%
- Sodium 40mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 16g6%
- Sugars 15g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.