Tiramisu cake: Tiramisu means pick me up or cheer me up. It was invented in the 1960s and 1970s. It was not so known till the 1960s in the Italian cookbook. In the restaurant Le Beccherie in Treviso, this recipe was shown for the first time. It is a coffee-flavored dessert. This is very cold and sprinkled with cocoa powder.
Tiramisu cake is made with ladyfinger biscuits. It can be in a round cake shape or in a square. Tiramisu cake is a very ideal and interesting dessert for Italians. It belongs to the perfect Italian cuisine. But the fact which is very disturbing is that it is prepared with coffee and heavy cheese. In coffee, there is a large amount of caffeine is found. Which can cause anxiety, depression, and many health diseases. As we all know that the cheese would not help you with weight loss.
So today we going to tell you how to make a low-fat tiramisu cake. This perfect dessert is prepared with a very strong expresso. It is then chilled. In the dessert, brandy is also used. Mascarpone cheese is a very famous Italian cheese with we are going to use in this dessert.
Tiramisu Cake Recipe, How to make Tiramisu Original – Want a Cook
Tiramisu Cake: Italian cake and dessert are ideal. Tiramisu Cake Recipe is one of the most exemplary and finest desserts of Italian cuisine. It is a scrumptious and mouth-watering dish.
- Make a powerful espresso coffee with a teaspoon of sugar.
- Take it to normal temperatures before chilling it in the refrigerator.
- To make the yolk smooth mix them finely.
- Then add the sugar and brandy.
- To make the mascarpone cheese smooth whisk it well.
- In another bowl, whisk the ricotta cheese to make it smooth too.
- Combine your three mixes now.
- First mix the yolk mixture and ricotta mixture.
- Then mix it in a mascarpone mixture.
- Take good care not to overmix the ingredients.
- Dip ladyfingers in chilled coffee and make a layer of the dish in a glass bowl.
- Then make a layer of cream and ricotta cheese mixture.
- Reverse this producer for the second layer.
- Chop some bitter chocolate.
- Sprinkle it on the top with coco powder.
- Enjoy the dessert.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 235.6
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 9.8g16%
- Saturated Fat 1g5%
- Sodium 2.1mg1%
- Potassium 10mg1%
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5g12%
- Sugars 25.4g
- Protein 4g8%
- Calcium 0.1%
- Iron 0.1%
- Thiamin 0.2%
- Riboflavin 1.1%
- Niacin 0.2%
- Folate 0.1%
- Pantothenic Acid 0.5%
- Phosphorus 0.1%
- Magnesium 0.2%
- Selenium 0.2%
- Copper 0.1%
- Manganese 0.2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.